Do you ever feel this way?
- You want to write but you don’t know what to write about.
- You have a story you want to write, but you just can’t seem to sit down and do it.
- You want to attain more goals, but you never follow through anyway.
- You have something you want to share with the world, but self-promotion feels icky.
- You would like to start or deepen a journaling practice, but you just can never find the time.
Yeah, me too!
I have thought, said, or complained about all those and more. Through my magical messy journaling practice, plus a lot of reading and studying, I have discovered tools and skills that help me avoid perfectionism, procrastination, self-doubt, and self-distrust when they come poking around.
I want that for you, too!
I want you to start attaining goals – writing or something else – with ease and self-compassion.
I want you to start moving from yuck to yay with your marketing efforts.
I want you to find your writing groove.
I want you to discover the messy magic of journaling.
Let’s figure it out together!