Create and work toward goals with compassion for yourself so that you can better position yourself to achieve them.
In a forehead slap moment, I realized I was creating goals from a place of lack. Like I had to achieve this goal or that goal in order to be considered worthy. Does this sound familiar? I’ve worked hard to be considered “good enough.”
What I’ve learned is that achieving all the goals won’t make me worthy. I had to decide I was worthy – which is no small feat! Especially when we’re living in a society that often offers up impossible standards to measure ourselves against.
I thought about what my goals would look like, and how I would obtain them, if I created them and worked toward them with compassion for myself.
Instead of thinking about goals as a way to be worthy, I started thinking about them as a way to grow, expand, and connect.
- You could grow with the goal instead of always feeling like you’re chasing something?
- You could create sustainable practices that don’t feel like a chore to support working toward your goals?
- You could be compassionate toward yourself and recognize your greatness as part of the process?
This idea of growing with goals and creating sustainable practices to attain them lead me to create:
This downloadable PDF ebook is 59 pages (including front and back covers) of stories, journal prompts, exercises, and sheets to guide you to find your own path to creating and working toward goal with compassion for yourself, so that you will be more likely to achieve them.
You will deep dive into the best ways to formulate goals for you to be motivated to work toward them.
Then you’ll discover the habits and actions you can take to create a sustainable practice to achieve your goals.
Allowing you to grow and evolve as a person and expand into your community.
What you get with your investment…
- 21 Journal prompts to help guide you through the best approach for setting and attaining goals for you.
- 3 Exercises to help you discover your goals and narrow them down into 1-3 to focus on.
- 1 Goals worksheet to clearly state your intentions.
- 3 Reflection worksheets to help you review your progress each month.
- Access to any future editions of this book.
If I create a new edition of Goals, but Different, you will automatically be emailed with the updated version or a code to get the updated version provided I have a good email address for you.
Still wondering if this book is right for you?
You’ll want to download this ebook if:
- You are ready to stop chasing worthiness by attaining goals and instead grow and expand with the goals you set for yourself.
- You are ready to explore the best ways to create a sustainable practice and are willing to evaluate and make changes as you go along.
- You are ready to let go of goals that no longer serve you, no matter how long you have been working toward them.
The investment in the ebook is tiny compared to the investment you will be making in yourself.
What happens when you click that you want to download Goals, but Different?
- You’ll be taken to PayHip, where I house all my downloads and courses.
- You’ll purchase the ebook! YAY! Thank you!
- Once your payment is confirmed, which takes like a second, you’ll see a screen that says you may now download your copy of Goals, but Different.
- You’ll also get an email from PayHip (check your promotions, junk, or spam if you don’t see it) with a link to download it.
- Download your ebook.
- You can begin changing how you approach goals and working toward them! Congratulations!