Create and work toward goals with compassion for yourself so that you can better position yourself to achieve them.
I stumbled into self-compassion. I didn’t mean to do it, and I certainly never intended to be a self-compassion advocate!
When I noticed how much more motivating it was to treat myself with compassion rather than beat myself up constantly, I knew I would have to share this secret — which isn’t really a secret at all.
You just have to know where to look.
And I’ve looked. Studied. Journaled. Practiced.
Now, I want you to share in the power of self-compassion.
Have you said any of these (or some version) to yourself?
- If I don’t meet a goal or do work up to my standards, I beat myself up.
- I say terrible things to myself. And I continue saying them for weeks or months.
- When I do something good, I downplay its significance and look for the next thing I need to accomplish.
I was right there, too! I said terrible things to myself when I didn’t meet my standards.
I would ruminate on the mistakes I made for way too long.
But, when I did something good, I would brush it off as a fluke or something.
Learning to practice self-compassion has changed a lot of that. It has allowed me to begin harnessing my power.
Self-compassion allows me to expand and grow.
I want that for you, also.
Two options to choose from!
The Virtual Clinic
The Virtual Clinic is for you if you want a little more guidance to get you started. It comes with a video to walk you through the Virtual Clinic Guide which is 20 pages with 6 journal prompts to help you find your path for creating and working toward goals with self-compassion.
The PDF Download
The PDF eBook is for you if you want to take a deeper dive into self-compassion. Through the 82 page guide and 27 journal prompts, you will work your way to developing a your path for creating and working toward goals with self-compassion.
Either option is for you if…
- You are ready to think about goals outside the capitalistic, patriarchal framework we’ve been working under for too long.
- You are constantly looking for the next thing you must do to prove yourself worthy or to make yourself valuable.
- You are burned-out and stressed out over trying to do all the things, all the time.
This is not for you if…
- You are looking for a hack, quick fix, or cheat. This is a long process that will take time, probably the rest of your life.
- You want this to answer all your questions. Both options are to introduce you to self-compassion and get you started thinking about the possibilities that may not be on your radar. I provide many resources for you to continue your pursuit in both options.
- You need to talk to a therapist or a certified coach. I am neither of those things. I am just a human trying to be more human and less a cog in a machine.
Still wondering if this is right for you?
Consider what these people have said:
- “Goals, but Different is priceless. Seriously, it is so good!”
- “This has made me rethink how I approach my goals.”
- “The journal prompts helped me dig deeper into how I approach goals now and how I want to approach goals in the future.”
The investment is tiny compared to the investment you will be making in yourself.
What happens when you click that you want to download Goals, but Different?
- You’ll be taken to PayHip, where I house all my downloads and courses.
- You’ll make your purchase! YAY! Thank you!
- Once your payment is confirmed, which takes like a second, you’ll see a screen that says you may now download your copy of Goals, but Different, or you will be directed to sign in so you can access your class.
- You’ll also get an email from PayHip (check your promotions, junk, or spam if you don’t see it) with a link to download it or sign into your account.
- Download your ebook or gain access to your class.
- You can begin changing how you approach goals and working toward them! Congratulations!